Asbestos Supervisor Vacancy
Asbestos Supervisor(s) are required for work within the Yorkshire region, successful candidate(s) must be experienced, flexible, and well organised to carry out specific task(s).
They must be able to prioritise whilst working under pressure, be punctual, presentable and self-motivated.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all personnel under their control that the safe systems of work, method statements and legislative requirements are understood and implemented at their place of work.
- To act on the Companies behalf and liaise with clients upon arrival at site and ensure the correct site establishment procedures, site specific rules (including additional health and safety requirements) are followed and adhered too.
- To carry out formal site induction for operatives, outlining the proposed method of works and site specific health and safety requirements.
- To ensure all daily/weekly inspections/site checks are properly conducted/maintained throughout the duration of the works and documented accordingly.
- To ensure that all equipment (including RPE/PPE) is maintained and used in accordance with statutory and manufacturers guidelines.
Salary: Negotiable for the right individual, based upon experience, commitment and ability.
Location: Mainly within the Yorkshire Region, however you will be expected to travel to where there is work.
- A Minimum of 3 Years Supervisory experience
- A full driving license is essential and the ability to tow an advantage
- Relevant certificates to include valid Training, Medical, Face Fits both full and half masks and associated documentation, CSCS card holders as a minimum
- Applicants should ideally be living within travelling distance of our office